In class last week several of the students had fun making there own videos. I did not partake in the festivities. I do not see the reason why someone would be so interested in putting there face or name all over the internet. I am not the oldest student in the class but older than most. Maybe my age is the reason I do not understand or it could have something to do with the way I was raised...
Also in class we were asked "Who am I and What is Art?" I am not sure I can describe myself in the same light that others see me. I think I am a humble person, I don't gloat when I win and have on occasion let others win without them knowing. I like to pay attention to what is going on around me. I don't strive to be the center of attention instead I prefer to remain unnoticed and out of the spot light. In my opinion Art is the creation of something that can bring out an emotion in another person. For example, if you paint a picture of the Grand Canyon then that painting would be considered Art. Could the Grand Canyon also be considered Art created by nature?
No comments:
Post a Comment