First was a trip to home depot to get a bag of sand and a bag of plaster and a bucket to mix the plaster in.


Next I took a pot for plants and filled it with sand. The planter rather than a bucket is used so you can water the sand down to compact it around your hand and the water then drains out the bottom.


The next step is to mix the plaster and then poor it into the mold.


Then comes the waiting game. The time was used to start the blog while it sets allowing a better use of time than frolicking at the beach. Unless of course you have the time to do it, I would recommend going to the beach.
Unfortunately due to weather conditions it is taking an extremely long time to set. Hopefully in the morning It will be ready... but i doubt it. Maybe I bought the wrong stuff to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment